Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Caitlin is 8 months old!

Caitlin turned 8 months old today. Wow, where has the past month gone? It feels like just yesterday that she was turning 7 months old. Everybody told me time would fly and she would grow up so quickly, and they were right! Caitlin had a nice day on her birthday. She spent some time over at Cici and Bear's and then she and I went for a swim! She still loves the water and it is so much fun to watch her play in it. As for new "baby stuff"....we've been working really hard on waving "hello" and "goodbye". I think she almost has it! O! And she has a new tooth! It's a top one, but not one of the front ones? I'm not sure if that's the order they're supposed to come in, so I'll have to ask my other mommy friends. Either way, it's a cute little tooth! O' the little milestones in a parents life!

No comments: